Every year I get asked the same question, Should we wait until after the Holidays to Sell or Buy a home. Here are some great reasons why you should NOT wait.
1. There is less competition for you as a seller right now during the Holidays. Many people take their homes off the market during the holidays, which will bring more attention to yours.
2. Purchasers that are looking for a home during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy.
3. If you are worried about family time during the Holidays and having to show your home you can always restrict the times of showings.
4. If you wait until after the Holidays, the housing supplies will increase which can bring less demand to your house.
5. As a buyer it is also a great time to purchase, you will have less competition.